New Years Resolutions
How to be the BEST ME for 2018
- Quit the gym.
- Sleep in more.
- Eat when I am hungry.
- Only eat food that look like joy.
- Wear tighter clothes.
- Go to the science museum any time I say "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!".
- Aim to keep a balanced weight of 11stone and 11stone 12 pounds - fluctuating depending on how I feel, how cold it is, how much I really do want to go swimming a 7am, how much my period makes me long for chocolate and the fact my body is not an android and sometimes just likes to expand at its own sweet rhythm.
- Play the tambourine more.
- Refer to my belly forever more as "My sexy dough stomach of fun" or "My goddess tray" when lying in bed balancing biscuits off it whilst watching netflix.
- Admit to everyone that I am one of the major contributing factors to Ed Sheeran's constant success and I will not be made to feel ashamed any longer.
- Only buy second hand.
- Cut down from having sex 100 times a week, to 50 times a week, and use the new 50 minutes I have acquired to eat biscuits and dance around my room to the X (deluxe) album.
- Accept and stop trying to hide the hedgehog hormonal neck hair that has started to appear. It is clearly Mother Natures way of telling me to save money on scarfs.
- Embrace the hair that has started to pop out around my boobs and see how long I can get it before I can braid it and dye it different colors. - Every time my period arrives treat myself to a solo cinema trip to one of those posh places where they serve you cocktails throughout the film. And dress in black tie. - Learn the Electric Guitar. - Only read books I like and want to read.
-Remind myself that anyone who says that Labyrinth is "overrated" is probably not a babe I need reminding of.
- Spend more money on good socks
- Learn all the dance routines to Bring It On.
- Speak fluent Latin.